We have spent over a decade serving pets and their families here on the Central Coast. It has been a privilege to care and connect with animals and create lasting relationships.
One of the greatest challenges we have in life is the loss of a pet and the grief that will follow. The grief is often overlooked by many and not understood by those who have not known the love an animal can bring. They are not just pets, they are members of our families. Losing a pet with whom we have shared so much is hard, and there are practical considerations that need to be handled with care.
We are a family business committed to helping you through the trying and sad moments of losing your pet.
It is important to us to provide a service that is environmentally responsible, honoring both our pets and our planet. CCPA uses a water-based system that is 100% green.
Water Cremation, by Aquamation, is a more natural, ethical and environmentally friendly alternative to cremations. It uses water instead of fire to return a body to nature. The decomposition process taking place is called Alkaline Hydrolysis, which is the same natural way in which a human or animal returns to nature if buried without a coffin in the soil, or placed in a flowing stream of water. Water Cremation, by Aquamation, is a non-burn process more like natural decomposition than any other method since the same natural decomposition of tissue occurs, just at a faster rate.
• Water Cremation uses just 10% of the energy needed in a cremation. Cremations often use temperatures in excess of 1,000 ̊ C, and so they are major energy consumers.
• In Water Cremation, there are no air emissions; 100% pollution free. In a cremation on the other hand, 200 kg of greenhouse gases are released each time.
• In Water Cremation, no 'organic matter' escapes from chimneys as occurs in some older cremators that scatters burnt ash into neighboring areas.
• In many countries cremators must now be installed with mercury filters, costing up to $500,000. By contrast, in Water Cremation, by Aquamation, there are no mercury emissions at all.
• In Water Cremation, no methane gas is produced. In a burial, this can seep out along with other toxic fluids and leak into groundwater.
• In Water Cremation, there is no waste of timber or metals that is often of furniture quality.
Designed to Celebrate Life: THE BIOTREE URN
The Biotree Urn has been designed to shape a greener planet by celebrating life with a living memorial in the form of a tree.
The Biotree Urn is made using natural plant fibers and materials that aid in fertilizing the surrounding soil and neutralizing the pH levels of cremated remains, creating a healthy environment for a tree to grow. We take great care in selecting tree species that are harmonious to your local environment, complementing the unique flora footprint that surround them and creating a living tribute for those who now rest at their roots.